Nonimmigrant Visa

K-1  Fiancé

K-1 Visa

An individual who is engaged to a U.S. citizen is eligible to apply for a K-1 Visa to enter the U.S. solely for the purpose of accomplishing the marriage within ninety days after entry. Minor children may accompany on K-2 Visas.

Expert Immigration Lawyers for You

Contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss your immigration law needs.